- A community of life-long learners who invest in quality public school.
- A school district that knows the value of preschool education with a commitment to build schools designed especially for four-year olds.
- A positive, nurturing, child-oriented learning environment with an accredited, research-based curriculum taught in a safe and secure setting.
- A caring staff of degreed teachers, assistants and specialists.
We believe that children learn best when the environment:
- is nurturing and secure
- is print-rich
- is discovery-oriented
- is arranged in learning centers
- provides an abundance of concrete materials
- is safe, well-maintained, and appropriate in meeting individual needs
We believe that children learn best when they:
- are secure and successful
- are actively involved in their learning
- have the opportunity to work cooperatively to problem solve, make decisions and choices
- evaluate their own learning
- take responsibility for their choices
- are sensitive to needs and differences of others
- internalize knowledge as a result of discovery
To create self-motivated, life-long learners, early childhood programs in Spring Branch provide a developmentally appropriate, integrated curriculum that enhances the social/emotional, intellectual, aesthetic, and physical development of each child while nurturing autonomy, self-esteem, and success.
Visit the SBISD Early Childhood section for complete information on student scholarships.